- Your home for four days (Tent, Camper and all you need)
- Clothing for all weather conditions, proper shoes, Seating pad (Fur or felt)
- First Aid Kit, Mosquito spray, sunscreen, tick tweezers
- Flashlight / headlamp
- (Solar-)Power bank for charging your smartphones etc.
- If you need to cool your medication, please bring a lockable box that is as small as possible.
- Bicycles, scooters (attention: the camp is approx. 1.5 km from the Kiva and the sweat lodge area) We are currently checking whether there is a bike rental nearby and whether we can make contact.
- Plates, cups, cutlery and a tea towel, ideally in a bag
- Refillable water bottle
- Drinking water, please make sure to have some bottles or a canister of water with you
- If you need special diet, please remember to have enough for you.
- The joined meals:
- Simple breakfast with muesli, fruit, coffee and tea (06:00 – 08:00)
- A snack is served at noon (12:00 – 14:00)
- a warm vegan dinner (16:30 – 18:00)
- There are also two grills (one for vegetables, one for meat
A bath to the lake:
- At the official campsite opposite the camp is the only official swimming area, well suited to refresh yourself after the sweat lodge.
For the ceremony:
- A personal item that you would like to place on the altar in the kiva on Thursday morning
- Sweat lodge clothing: dress or large cloth for the women / short or large cloth for the men; Towel or bathrobe.
- one or two packets of tobacco for the fire as offerings
- Flowers / herbs fresh or dried
A note from Nubia and Isharia to all women:
«It is important that women carry their moon time utils with them, because even if it is not their moon time date, May she be chosen by the Great Spirit to be one of the Holy Women who give her gift for the earth offer the ceremony. «
You can find more about moon time here: The moon time
- Let us all help to leave the castle park and the camp cleaner than we find it.
- No drugs, no alcohol in the camp or at the ceremony.
- Smoking is allowed in marked areas, please use a travel ashtray to ensure that nothing is left.
- No own fire in the camp or elsewhere
- Photo and video recordings: Please do not take photos / film at the sweat lodge area or the Kiva. There will be enough photos for you to remember the ceremony via our website and Facebook.
Please do not post any pictures on social media, they are your memories and that’s a good thing.