Summarized here is a guide for the moon time women.
That helps us to keep a clear energy in the ceremony.
To purposefully direct the strong power of the moon time women in order to build a strong connection to
Mother Earth and to support the ceremony with the highest female love and presence.
If you have any further questions or concerns, the women who take care of the moon place and the moon time women are available with open ears and hearts. If you have any questions, please contact Isharia and Friederike in advance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The moon time women are cordially invited to take their place in the moon place to the left of the entrance of the Kiva, to support the ceremony in the circle of the sisterhood with their moon power and to please mother earth with her strong bundled power in this holy time.
- The moonlight women are very welcome in the women’s sweat lodge, but should not go to the mixed sweat lodges during the moon time.
- The moon time women have the opportunity to give their moon gift for mother earth at a specially opened and consecrated place.
- There will be a women’s tent where women can withdraw and rest and where women’s groups can also take place.
- There is the possibility of producing herbal sachets that give you protection and keep the moon energy centered with you.
- Please make sure at the ceremony place that you do not walk between the Kiva entrance and the elders and that you do not mix with the crowd if possible.
- Please pass behind the elders and people.
- Please be careful not to touch any other people’s ceremonial objects or food that is intended for others during lunar time.
- Please understand that the moon time women do not enter the Kiva at the beginning of the ceremony. If you want to put items on the altar, you can give them to your family / friends or they can be collected by the moon square guardians and brought to the altar. After the final Kiva ceremony, the moon time women are also allowed to enter the Kiva and collect their items from the altar.
- Allow yourself to walk into the quiet presence of the moon and take a break from the busy everyday life.
- Let us make a wonderful, loving, beneficial contribution in this ceremony for our mother earth, for humanity, for our children, for the country and as a thank you to the great goddess and the great father.
Let us be together in beauty and shine from our hearts.